A few weeks ago we decided it was time to take a new family picture. Especially since Jenna isn't in any of them. We took them all out in our backyard with Hanna's camera. We also took some individual pictures. We had a good time doing it. Kirk and I tried to have the kids pose certain ways just to get a fun picture. Some of them turned out pretty cute, others were quite interesting (to say the least). Some of them will be going in our Christmas card this year so we will not be putting them up on our blog. However, most of them you can view here and we hope you enjoy the updated shots.
Jenna - 9 months old
She loves every kind of stuffed animal.
She gives them all hugs and kisses.
Jenna loves to point at everything and everyone.
It can be kind of embarrassing when she points at people and I turn to see who are what she is pointing at.
But it is sweet to watch her and help her discover all the new sites that surround her.
Jenna 9 months old
Here is one of the family pictures. Many of them did not turn out. I think we were able to get one good one. It is going to be on our Christmas card this year.
Sweet Hanna.
Yes, she is a teenager and has her days. But for the most part, she is full of sweetness and love.
She is a great daughter and sister (especially when taking care of the younger girls).
Hanna - 13-years-old (and taller than me by a couple of inches!!)
I love this picture of Mason. It was very hard to get him to be serious for any of the pictures we took of him. He kept laughing and telling Kirk and I how weird it felt for him to be "all serious."
Mason - 15-years-old
See what I mean about the laughing.
He is a great boy. He just finished his first season of marching band. In the beginning I wasn't sure if he would be able to make it through, but he did. And even though there were many many early mornings, late nights, and endless weeknight practices, he wants to do it again next year.
Kaydee - 11-years-old
Kaydee is such a sweetheart. She is always there when Kirk and I need an extra hand with Daisy or Jenna. She will make a great mother some day.
Kaydee is as tall as Hanna (which means that yes, she is taller than me). Many people ask me if they are twins. They both get upset by this, but think it is funny when their friends (from far away of course) get them mixed up.
Daisy 7-years-old
Daisy loves to get in any picture that is being taken for any reason.
She really enjoyed Kirk and I taking pictures of her.
Daisy is going to be getting baptized next year. It is hard to believe that she is going to be 8.
She is growing into such a sweet young lady.
She is very good to Jenna. I love walking by their room and hearing both of them laughing uncontrollably.
You can't help but laugh yourself and stop by to see what is so funny.
Kirk was so good to let me take some pictures of him.
I thought they turned out very good.
I am grateful to be married to a husband who goes along with my weird ideas.
He is such a good sport:)
Kirk caught this picture of Jenna and I as we were running back to the house after taking pictures.
I am grateful for sepia and black and white pictures. For some reason colored pictures don't help me out much!!
Hanna took some shots of Kirk and I. Most of them we didn't "pose" for. She just was shooting away. I am glad she was able to capture some that were worth developing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.