Happy 4th of July 2012
It was fun to see all the red, white, and blue that was a part of our 4th of July
BBQ today. We enjoyed Hawaiian haystacks, garlic bread, coconut lemonade, and mixed berry triffle. It was delicious!!
____________________________________
Here we are enjoying a great late afternoon lunch. I asked all of the kids to try and find their most patriotic attire. I think they did a pretty good job.
____________________________________
Hanna looked dashing in her totally American eyeshadow ensemble.
She is so talented!!
______________________
Kirk and Jenna were enjoying a rest while they were barbequing the chicken in the hot Texas sun.
I love taking pictures outside, especially when the grass is so green and the people I'm photographing are so cute.
______________________
Whenever I am taking pictures, I know Daisy is close behind. She loves to pose and have me take a bunch of pictures of her.
______________________________________________
I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me and my family to be able to live in America. A place where we can have so many freedoms and blessings.
I can't wait to finish off the day with lawn chairs, ice cream, and a great seat under the big sky to watch a beautiful fireworks display.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.